3 and 4. I meet in the back room. May I say is was "Hotter Than A Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" Yo ushould have seen all o fthe eyes on us. You thought we were movie stars or something. Rick I love your back room.WOOFRay
I'll be back there with both my holes open for business! Oink!
send me address and I'll see if I can do something about that limp number on that otherwise amazing hunk in pic 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm stripped and ready to join the group! Just give me the address!
Love that furry first dude!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
3 and 4. I meet in the back room. May I say is was "Hotter Than A Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" Yo ushould have seen all o fthe eyes on us. You thought we were movie stars or something. Rick I love your back room.
WOOF
Ray
I'll be back there with both my holes open for business! Oink!
send me address and I'll see if I can do something about that limp number on that otherwise amazing hunk in pic 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm stripped and ready to join the group! Just give me the address!
Love that furry first dude!
Post a Comment