Tantra comes from the Taoist way of thinking. So of course the Christian would not create tantra and I really believe they know about it which is why they try to make us feel guilty about jacking. If we all did tantra and talk about it, it enhances our intuition and lets us be more in touch with our spirit. Then we would not need the church and leave. Mind you, Church attendance is at it’s lowest ever, at least in Canada.
So what do we do to get in touch with our sex and spirit if you are willing? First and foremost we have to retrain our brain. Just like when you quit smoking, do not sit in your favourite chair reaching for your cigarettes. So do not go to your usual spot to self pleasure as that is what we are going to call it to re train our brain. Call it what ever you like, but do not say it’s time to jack off or the brain will get it organized for you. Lets say you go to bed to jack off. Next time sit in your lazy boy, or similar, and massage your cock. Do not jack or hold your cock the usual way. That gets your brain in the usual program as we are trying to reprogram our brains. When we sit in a different spot and massage our cocks, our brain is wondering what is going on. There you have it! We are telling our brains we want something different so pay attention, as this is how I want to do it. So continue to massage your cock, balls, nipples and other sensitive areas of your body. Make this session a Massage focus than cum focus. Note I said to massage other areas of your body? Most men focus on their cocks only. Have you noticed your nipples gets pissed off when not touched. Oh sure some of you do, but most of you just jack. So add to your cock massage, other areas of pleasure. Explore what else turns you on. Find out who you are! Lots of men do not like themselves or their bodies, so this gives us a chance to explore and learn to love ourselves as Jesus ask us to do. (BTW, rumors has it Jesus went to Asia for awhile to learn tantra and came back to hang out with not one but 12 men. Go figure)
After say about 30 minutes you can do some stroking or edging. But do not cum. When you are getting close, stop. With edging we tend to go right back to jacking to bring ourselves to the edge again and go crazy. Instead, massage and touch yourselves all over. Then go back to stroking and edging. Some men will find this takes too long. The first time I would give this at least 30 minutes til you get used to it. Then go for an hour. On other times, just jack off like you normally do. So you can continue doing this without driving yourself crazy. You might think is it possible to stop going crazy? Yes! I can do it and I know of lots of men can do it, so it just take time and re training our brains.
Lets have fun with ourselves. Some men might not be able to do this and will skip this and that’s fine. This blog is not for those men. But for you reading, stay tuned!
5 comments:
I can last as long as 1 hour. Sometimes I just want a quickie as well. I do like the instuction you are giving, bery helpful info. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs
Ray
Yes...your method of gradual excitement...pausing...etc. certainly lends to a incredible climax.
as to the Christian world - yes - tantric methods are well known but unfortunately in the hangup over "sin & sex" Holy Mother would never explore or admit to the connection. One only has to read about the mystics - St. Catherine of Avila, St. john of the Cross, St. Francis of Assisi - and their experiences of "divine ecstasy - Catherine in particular describing it as her heart/soul - being "pierced" by an angelic arrow - to easily associate their intense emotional experiences as orgastic. And why would the Divine not be free to use our body - their inherent sources of pleasure as He deemed fitting - for all is "very good". The church could never reconcile "holiness" and "sexuality" or should I say refuses to do so. Good work ! Namaste...David
Your insights into the tantric method are most helpful...I love touch, give and take, when I stroke I love to rub and pull on my nipples to finger my anus. I am a priest and 75yo and my sexual appetite is not lessened but very much enhanced by the sexual freedoms of today. Thank you! Vince
Thank you all for your comments and input.
Thanks for publishing your Tantric piece, which will be very helpful to many people. Safe pleasure brings peace of mind.
Colin
Post a Comment