This hUNK reminds me of the charater that play in the TV SHOW Called Grimm on ABC. I think he is HOT for sure.WOOFRay
PS love to see more of him.Ray
This guy reminds me a bit of Scott MacGillivary - You know, the dude who does Income Property on H & G? I'd LOVE to see him naked!!
YES! Certainly a "HUNK"! More please!
He Kinda does, doesn't he, Koba!
yeah he's pretty sexy
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This hUNK reminds me of the charater that play in the TV SHOW Called Grimm on ABC. I think he is HOT for sure.
WOOF
Ray
PS love to see more of him.
Ray
This guy reminds me a bit of Scott MacGillivary - You know, the dude who does Income Property on H & G? I'd LOVE to see him naked!!
YES! Certainly a "HUNK"! More please!
He Kinda does, doesn't he, Koba!
yeah he's pretty sexy
Post a Comment