See once I showed him the way in and had fun with him. He is sorta gettingused to it. Wait until later, he wil be a big time whore at night!WOOFRay
Afternoons can be fun too.
Have known some brilliant afternoons.
Thank you Ray! Seems you have a way with men! Saw him again the other day and enjoyed watching him. Why did I join in? Well, there were so many men around him!
Thought he'd soon get used to all the attention!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
See once I showed him the way in and had fun with him. He is sorta gettingused to it. Wait until later, he wil be a big time whore at night!
WOOF
Ray
Afternoons can be fun too.
Have known some brilliant afternoons.
Thank you Ray! Seems you have a way with men! Saw him again the other day and enjoyed watching him. Why did I join in? Well, there were so many men around him!
Thought he'd soon get used to all the attention!
Thought he'd soon get used to all the attention!
Post a Comment