I can't wait to hit my beach (South Beach) next week!!
I see the weather has sucked down there. Sorry.
That's ok, Stan as it's only for a few days. Thank you for your concern, buddy! Hugs!The men have been warned you are going to south beach, Koba! They are ready.
Wouldn't such a secluded beach be great! But, then of course, you wouldn't have all the eye candy!
Great beaches in Australia. Cum over sometime for a visit!
I love to visit, my Lord!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't wait to hit my beach (South Beach) next week!!
I see the weather has sucked down there. Sorry.
That's ok, Stan as it's only for a few days. Thank you for your concern, buddy! Hugs!
The men have been warned you are going to south beach, Koba! They are ready.
Wouldn't such a secluded beach be great! But, then of course, you wouldn't have all the eye candy!
Great beaches in Australia. Cum over sometime for a visit!
I love to visit, my Lord!
Post a Comment