See! You thought that I was around somewhere yesterday! But it's not me it's my spies! And now you've found him out! Ah! Well! I try another one! Hope you are having a fabulous time! The Lord Patrick
I would say good for you. He is HOT, but hell who knows he may be a serial killer.Ray
You say that as if it's a bad thing... He's hot, invite him over for a little dessert. ;-)
Being stalked by Gus Mattox would be a good thing.
I didn't think you'd mind, Rick! ;-)
So I guess I should just suck his dick? Since I know his name now, thanks to Stan!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
See! You thought that I was around somewhere yesterday! But it's not me it's my spies! And now you've found him out! Ah! Well! I try another one! Hope you are having a fabulous time! The Lord Patrick
I would say good for you. He is HOT, but hell who knows he may be a serial killer.
Ray
You say that as if it's a bad thing... He's hot, invite him over for a little dessert. ;-)
Being stalked by Gus Mattox would be a good thing.
I didn't think you'd mind, Rick! ;-)
So I guess I should just suck his dick? Since I know his name now, thanks to Stan!
Post a Comment