Oh, my truck is real need of a good washing... But, I'd rather be strolling naked along the beach!
Just put my car in for a service at your garage. So it should be a great weekend!
love to drop by the garage and drop off a load of lube
Went out to my car the other day and had a flat tire. Wish I had the number for that garage.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, my truck is real need of a good washing... But, I'd rather be strolling naked along the beach!
Just put my car in for a service at your garage. So it should be a great weekend!
love to drop by the garage and drop off a load of lube
Went out to my car the other day and had a flat tire. Wish I had the number for that garage.
Post a Comment