I would not mind watching him with no clothes on either.WOOFRay
Could watch the first guy all day long and then some. Thanks Rick.
I don't think they're just watching for much longer ... if you ask me ... !
Like to watch a guy like tht work naked. Yes! Those other guys will be in there soon.
Like watching a hot sweaty body working
Too bad the summer is winding down. Far less skin to see.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I would not mind watching him with no clothes on either.
WOOF
Ray
Could watch the first guy all day long and then some. Thanks Rick.
I don't think they're just watching for much longer ... if you ask me ... !
Like to watch a guy like tht work naked. Yes! Those other guys will be in there soon.
Like watching a hot sweaty body working
Too bad the summer is winding down. Far less skin to see.
Post a Comment