Rick, you're a lucky man, I can see from No2 this is going to be a major service, a full anal, oops, annual inspection! ;P
Love the laid back dude with the P.A.!Have a great weekend!
WOW! Where can I find all these hot guys? ENJOY !!!!
I would be happy to see some of them myself. That staff must be doing a very good job of serviceing you for you to keep cumming back.WOOFRay
Please leave address & number where I can make appointment. lol!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rick, you're a lucky man, I can see from No2 this is going to be a major service, a full anal, oops, annual inspection! ;P
Love the laid back dude with the P.A.!
Have a great weekend!
WOW! Where can I find all these hot guys? ENJOY !!!!
I would be happy to see some of them myself. That staff must be doing a very good job of serviceing you for you to keep cumming back.
WOOF
Ray
Please leave address & number where I can make appointment. lol!
Post a Comment