I could help him fix his needs BIG TIME.WOOFRay
He's flagging right pocket: bottom.
Well, he's showing you what he's got front and back! Yes! That bandanna says, BOTTOM!
LP is right, BOTTOM, but hey, your the one paying, so YOU get to choose! ;)
Yes it would be nice to choose, but I choose to have my truck fixed please! Then I will use him!
I need his cock inside me!
wowww!!! now that's what i call HOT!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I could help him fix his needs BIG TIME.
WOOF
Ray
He's flagging right pocket: bottom.
Well, he's showing you what he's got front and back! Yes! That bandanna says, BOTTOM!
LP is right, BOTTOM, but hey, your the one paying, so YOU get to choose! ;)
Yes it would be nice to choose, but I choose to have my truck fixed please! Then I will use him!
I need his cock inside me!
wowww!!! now that's what i call HOT!
Post a Comment