Perhaps it is better left unsaid! Just let it happen!
All are fuckin' hot, making me wanting them to plow and feed me into oblivion!!!!
Now, there's a cowboy I would like to get to know!
have them all gang fuck me!
the top one's amazing, and so is Zeb, as always!
I would have to tell you in person what I would love to do with these Men.WOOFRay
#3 can tell you what I did Rick!
Gee! Please do kiss and tell! What would you guys do? This is not DADT! I guess I will have to book a flight to visit you, Ray? Tim!?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Perhaps it is better left unsaid! Just let it happen!
All are fuckin' hot, making me wanting them to plow and feed me into oblivion!!!!
Now, there's a cowboy I would like to get to know!
have them all gang fuck me!
the top one's amazing, and so is Zeb, as always!
I would have to tell you in person what I would love to do with these Men.
WOOF
Ray
#3 can tell you what I did Rick!
Gee! Please do kiss and tell! What would you guys do? This is not DADT! I guess I will have to book a flight to visit you, Ray? Tim!?
Post a Comment