Friday, August 24, 2012

Endless Summer! I wish!











8 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

HOT Men here, but I can ot wait for winter. I know the back room is going to be smoking HOT with Hunks of Men to play with. Once again these Men are HOT.

WOOF
Ray

Stan said...

Thanks for the hot pics of men. Summer is winding down but I think Fall is a great time of year too.

Justin said...

Summer is great for eye candy and dark sunnies but winter is great for cuddles/hot sweaty sex in front of the fire. But then again every season/day is great for sex.

Koba said...

We've been having a great stretch of sunny hot weather here in the east. I'm off to the nude beach tomorrow!
Have a great weekend, Rick!

LORDPATRICK said...

Can't wait till summer arrives! Spring has been in the air the last few days! Hot men! Thanks!

Unknown said...

There's a nude beach where you are, Koba? Tell us about it on your blog! Dayum!

Anonymous said...

... yessss, I wish, too!!! ... but sadly, it'll be over before long ... ... make the most of those remaining sunny spells. I know I will!

ultramanrickster said...

Summer is the best because all the hot men wear less.