Rick, you know I really don't care what they do with the working man....what are they gonna do with me!
More like what are they gonna let me do with them! Saw several guys in very sexy ripped jeans in Montreal yesterday!
cum september..please
no idea ... but I can't wait to find out ... !
Red hot chilli, I sent you a twitter post. I cannot find your email. I do not know how to join your site.
They can all gang fuck me!I can't seem to comment on Red hot chilli's sites either anymore.
Whatever they do, it's sure to be fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Rick, you know I really don't care what they do with the working man....what are they gonna do with me!
More like what are they gonna let me do with them! Saw several guys in very sexy ripped jeans in Montreal yesterday!
cum september..please
no idea ... but I can't wait to find out ... !
Red hot chilli, I sent you a twitter post. I cannot find your email. I do not know how to join your site.
They can all gang fuck me!
I can't seem to comment on Red hot chilli's sites either anymore.
Whatever they do, it's sure to be fun!
Post a Comment