What might happen is they get laid!Nice selection Rick, thank you! ;P
Sign me up please. WOOF on your HOT Men today.WOOFRay
Those last three really make me want to shoot my load!
mouthwatering ... especially 2 and 4 ... !
I'm down for No. 3 in particular!
Hot men ! I need a hot man at present. It is cold and wet here! Any one of these will do.
the heat does make us horny!
Wow! You men like! Glad you enjoyed! I like 3, Blake!!
Yeah, warm weather always makes me extra horny.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What might happen is they get laid!
Nice selection Rick, thank you! ;P
Sign me up please. WOOF on your HOT Men today.
WOOF
Ray
Those last three really make me want to shoot my load!
mouthwatering ... especially 2 and 4 ... !
I'm down for No. 3 in particular!
Hot men ! I need a hot man at present. It is cold and wet here! Any one of these will do.
the heat does make us horny!
Wow! You men like! Glad you enjoyed! I like 3, Blake!!
Yeah, warm weather always makes me extra horny.
Post a Comment