Ricj that must be you in the torn jeans. Never seen it looking so HOT before. And I mett up with the guy in the first picture. It was HOT.WOOFRay
Wow! Good for you Ray! Glad you are having fun on the trails!!
A couple of very attractive guys and one lovely ass in torn jeans!
I'll hang out with pic one anyday. An apple a day and all that crap. I'd just suck on him to get my daily nourishment.
Hot man in picture 1!
Great ass in those torn jeans!
No 2, oh my he's hot, WOOF, thanx Rick! ;P
Great arse in torn jeans! Next episode - what happened when those other guys arrived?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ricj that must be you in the torn jeans. Never seen it looking so HOT before. And I mett up with the guy in the first picture. It was HOT.
WOOF
Ray
Wow! Good for you Ray! Glad you are having fun on the trails!!
A couple of very attractive guys and one lovely ass in torn jeans!
I'll hang out with pic one anyday. An apple a day and all that crap. I'd just suck on him to get my daily nourishment.
Hot man in picture 1!
Great ass in those torn jeans!
No 2, oh my he's hot, WOOF, thanx Rick! ;P
Great arse in torn jeans! Next episode - what happened when those other guys arrived?
Post a Comment