Friday, July 6, 2012

Now that the weather is warmer outside

The men tend to cruise outside in the alley behind the bar and decide 










But today they are getting off on watching these brave men fucking outside in the alley.




8 comments:

Tim said...

Love #2, he's got that "Come on, I dare you" look! ;P

Westernstock said...

The fucking scene is great and the real torn jeans one is delicious!

Anonymous said...

OK - got your message ... I will grab the most torn and ripped pair of jeans (rags, really) and go on a long prowl ...

LORDPATRICK said...

Love the black guy in the very torn jeans!

Butch 57 said...

Send me the skin head in he red suspeners!

Koba said...

I'll tae the scruffy uncut dude with the red braces! Yum! Have a great weekend!

Justin said...

Pic #3 takes torn jeans to a new level and #1 has a sexy Heath Ledger thing happening, HOT.

Unknown said...

Good eyes, Justin! I did not notice! He does look like Heath!