Thursday, May 28, 2009

rest room mood today









Something about the restroom.....men holding their cocks while pissing.....wishing they were show offs.
I always show mine when pissing. But in gay bars, I always stand back a little and hands flat on my crotch while holding my dick so any man can watch. After they look, I look over to theirs, always.
What I find difficult is when I need to go, I will not use the restroom at the gay bars when empty. I always try to go when at least one man is in there. Go ahead, call me a pig, I love it standing besides a man while pissing.

5 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Fuck i really love having sex in public johns! OINK!

Unknown said...

yeh, any place public is hot! :)

Ruffy said...

Always love the restroom views! They have screens between our urinals at work, but thankfully the high polished tiles give a great reflective view!

Stan said...

I love mensroom scenes too! Always interesting to observe how other men act in there. And in porn nothing turns me on more then group sex scenes in a toilet.

Ray's Cowboy said...

Have to say I love Restroom sex. no names nothing but raw sex. I miss the go ol days.
Ray