Monday, May 4, 2009

Frottage is important


I love frottage! It is so hot to bring to cocks together and do some rubbing, groping, feeling, looking, comparing, and sharing.
We dive into sex so fast sometimes, which is why I like leather sex cuz usually it is long and slow, not fast popper sex.
Frottage is a good intro and foreplay before starting. Also, in my opinion, to honor each other before we start. After the rubbing, I always like to feel and squeeze the cock and balls, to get the exact sense of size. Usually the other man's dick is bigger than mine, so I like running my cock up and down the shaft, tapping his dick head and rubbing our balls together. I do not see this often, and when I do this once a while, the other man is in awe of it all. Enjoy!











6 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I fully agree. jacking with anothers guy's cock. The feeling of that or even rubbing next to it.
Now you have my dirty mind going.
Ray

Unknown said...

how about pre-cum dripping on each other's dicks?
now that is hot!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Pre cum is gret, but what about when the other cums, and jerks off with it.
Now that is super HOT.
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

yep feels good to rub together

Unknown said...

love having precum drip on my dick and then I always let him cum first on my dick. Cum makes the best lube!!

Stan said...

I couldn't agree more with you on the foreplay. That's why I like leather and role (sub and dom) playing a little before fucking. What's the hurry? Let's play! LOL!