From time to time I would walk around and see some cock sucking. I noticed this one guy who was new to this and nervous. So another man would talk to him, playing with himself to get hard, and pretend to let his dick touch his leg. Sometimes, his dick would touch the nervous man's dick and he was started to get hard. Then they disappeared. I left to step outside the balcony to get some air and there they were. The nervous guy was getting his dick sucked. Nice big size and the cock sucker was able to suck almost all. Of course I played with mine to show mine. I love it when some guys came outside to see this as a surprise and then they look at my dick.
Then near the end, more hard ons with groping and sucking.
We, being such sex pigs with great pride, it was nice for me to just hang out naked for a change, showing my hard dick from time to time and seeing other men with hard dicks and groping.




3 comments:
Sounds like you had a really good time!! :)
sure sounds like fun to me too!
I must have lost my invitation! Sounds like a hot time!
Post a Comment