He is from Ontario and a hot bear!
He said he would send me more!
Very HOT Bear Man.WOOFRay
Eagerly awaiting more!
Very nice package
Very nice submission! More soon please! I left one for you on my blog yesterday - guy in cutoffs!
I cannot find your blog, Patrick, highness Lord.
I can't find Pat's blog either. He's joined the new cult of google +. I don't know. Apparently he has a you tube channel
Like his taste in dirty jeans, the sort that really get me going!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very HOT Bear Man.
WOOF
Ray
Eagerly awaiting more!
Very nice package
Very nice submission! More soon please! I left one for you on my blog yesterday - guy in cutoffs!
I cannot find your blog, Patrick, highness Lord.
I can't find Pat's blog either. He's joined the new cult of google +. I don't know. Apparently he has a you tube channel
Like his taste in dirty jeans, the sort that really get me going!
Post a Comment