Prince Harry would love to join in for a spot of billiards! ;-)
Sounds great as long as you join in too, whkattk
Looks like it's time to take it up again Rick.
I'll play :-)
Ok Keeper, you're on!!
Be careful with the cue and play with more balls than those on the table! LOL!
looks like fun and whats the loser have to give up? his ass cherry?
Yea I would play pool with you and knock some of your balls around until I win the prize.WOOFRay
You are on, Ray! And I do not have my cherry anymore, Butch! Lost it over 30 years ago
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Prince Harry would love to join in for a spot of billiards! ;-)
Sounds great as long as you join in too, whkattk
Looks like it's time to take it up again Rick.
I'll play :-)
Ok Keeper, you're on!!
Be careful with the cue and play with more balls than those on the table! LOL!
looks like fun and whats the loser have to give up? his ass cherry?
Yea I would play pool with you and knock some of your balls around until I win the prize.
WOOF
Ray
You are on, Ray! And I do not have my cherry anymore, Butch! Lost it over 30 years ago
Post a Comment