Forget the massage, just have some HOT sex! ;)
Shhhh! Gonna do that afterwards! :-)
I would never let him leave
I want to see the photos of the massage and after!
Very HOT Man here. May I help you out??WOOFRay
Guess what? He made another appointment! I am inviting all you men over the same day he will be with me?
This massage will be done in the nude with touching and more being allowed!!
He wants all of us naked and all of our hands on his body! He wants to be touched so badly.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Forget the massage, just have some HOT sex! ;)
Shhhh! Gonna do that afterwards! :-)
I would never let him leave
I want to see the photos of the massage and after!
Very HOT Man here. May I help you out??
WOOF
Ray
Guess what? He made another appointment! I am inviting all you men over the same day he will be with me?
This massage will be done in the nude with touching and more being allowed!!
He wants all of us naked and all of our hands on his body! He wants to be touched so badly.
Post a Comment