nice, love the toilet trash! I think a lot of us got our start in the mens room sucking and getting suck for our first man to man action!
That is one lucky fucker in the last pic having 3 cocks to service! I'd be happy with one!
Ihave to say miss the days of the old glory hole...where Men can be Men in their own nature. DO doing what we do best and act out on our true nature... I do miss those days.WOOFRay
Great post, My idea of a day well spent
Last pic is glorious, with the bulge in the JEANS saying so much!
These pics are so HOT...brings back many memories
The old "Glory-Hole" days! They were fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
nice, love the toilet trash! I think a lot of us got our start in the mens room sucking and getting suck for our first man to man action!
That is one lucky fucker in the last pic having 3 cocks to service! I'd be happy with one!
Ihave to say miss the days of the old glory hole...where Men can be Men in their own nature. DO doing what we do best and act out on our true nature... I do miss those days.
WOOF
Ray
Great post, My idea of a day well spent
Last pic is glorious, with the bulge in the JEANS saying so much!
These pics are so HOT...brings back many memories
The old "Glory-Hole" days! They were fun!
Post a Comment