Tuesday, October 13, 2009

National Come Out - Daze After!

We are so glad you came out to us at the office!
Glad you joined us for supper,
cuz our fucking bitches girlfriends refuses to spread their legs.
You are going to take care of our needs!
We will let the other guys at the office know you are damn good!




Meanwhile at the warehouse in the boss' office.




Oh, so this is what you straight guys call celebration of our coming out!



Wow! My friend took my coming out much better than I thought!


I'm glad he came out, how about you?
It increases your sex life 10 fold!
No more discreet nonsense!!

2 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

if i knew coming out would be so good in the office i would do it all the time

Stan said...

me too! hell I'd wear a sign that says "fag" even!