Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One of my Kinks

Laugh if you like, but one of my kinks is to measure another man's cock.
Length and thickness.


Carefully measuring, I take my time.



I would use a measuring tape from Ikea as it is easy to carry, then whip it out.
I would measure the length,
then wrap the measuring tape around the cock, to get the thickness.
I do not do this all the time, but once a while.
Most of the men I measure get a kick out of it, or in awe.
Most like it when I measure thickness as they are curious.
The biggest I have measured was 9 inches long and 6 inches around.
He was really happy I measured him as he was curious about his thickness.
BTW, the correct way to measure the length is placing the tape on top of the cock, not under.
I be curious what you guys think.

5 comments:

Ruffy said...

You can measure mine...

Leatherpigboy said...

As a kid i always measured mine

Stan said...

Interesting. I've measured mine on occasion. I think every guy must have done it whether gay or straight. I think if you measure from underneath you get more length. I guess that would be cheating.

Ray's Cowboy said...

never measure another Man's cock to busy playing with it. But hey if you want to measure mine go for it, but you better do something else to it afterwards.
Ray

Unknown said...

Oh I will Ray, I will measure yours carefully, length and thickness
then suck it for a while!
I want to wrap a measuring tape around Ruffy's nuts! :)