Wow, Rick, that's quite an achievement! Well done for hanging on in there! Great pics, guy with huge thighs and great dick legs spread in jeans. Such a turn on!
Will miss you. Good luck in your new adventures. I have been doing blogs since 2000. 15years and more. Keep in touch Dick at PLEASANT ENCOUNTER STORIES.
10 comments:
Wow, Rick, that's quite an achievement! Well done for hanging on in there! Great pics, guy with huge thighs and great dick legs spread in jeans. Such a turn on!
Happy Blogday Rick!
What an achievement! Congrats!
Scott said...
And I hope you have many, many more years of showing us great looking dudes in and out of jeans:) Congrats Rick, btw love this dudes Thick cock:)
Thanks Rick
WOW! AWESOME!
Congratulations Rick! Keep it up!
BTW: This dude pictured here is big dick Hungarian Ted Colunga.
Wow! That's a long time! Congrats! Cheers!
Congrats to you on this. Happy Blogday To you. And Many More Years To Come.
Hugs
Ray
Will miss you. Good luck in your new adventures. I have been doing blogs since 2000. 15years and more. Keep in touch Dick at PLEASANT ENCOUNTER STORIES.
Post a Comment