Friday, May 9, 2014

Tim wanted to go for a drive with me

Everyone ignores the sign













































Tim could not believe what he saw.
I said we are early and they are just warming up

After a while we decided to leave, Tim looked out his side of the car window, suddenly had a flash back to when he was cruising in his car years ago ....










8 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks for the ride Rick. That's some backseat in your car, sorry about the scuff marks!

Westernstock said...

I like the second pic. Shows it like it happens!!

Unknown said...

Nice pickings! I'm following you!

whkattk said...

If I saw that kind of action there, I'd be parking, too - and partaking!

Stan said...

Having a car does come in handy sometimes. I love the Shelby in the first pic! (as well as the guy too)

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

great inspiration for the weekend

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

great inspiration for the weekend

Koba said...

Great set! Have a good weekend, Rick!