And patience turned to passion on the tail-gate!
Great to fuck in the open!
Fuck patience- I'm dragging no 2 to nearest oily tool bench for some ALONE time.
Sitting patiently, naked - Yep, that'd be me!
love to get my cock lubed and repairin the holes that needed to be working
Patience, I fear, is NOT one of my virtues :) Bring 'em over and fuck them all!
I'm a little late but I hope not too late!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
And patience turned to passion on the tail-gate!
Great to fuck in the open!
Fuck patience- I'm dragging no 2 to nearest oily tool bench for some ALONE time.
Sitting patiently, naked - Yep, that'd be me!
love to get my cock lubed and repairin the holes that needed to be working
Patience, I fear, is NOT one of my virtues :) Bring 'em over and fuck them all!
I'm a little late but I hope not too late!
Post a Comment