He can cum/ come stay with me. He is so cute. But there is nothing wrong with being a slut. Some of my best friends are sluts. And I have been known to be one once in a while.
LOL he is just trying to process what he has been confronted with. My guess he will join in the fun soon enough once he realises what he's missing out on.
5 comments:
Aww... Dude, come on back in. We're not sluts, we're just horny! ;-)
He can cum/ come stay with me. He is so cute. But there is nothing wrong with being a slut. Some of my best friends are sluts. And I have been known to be one once in a while.
WOOF
Ray
I'll gladly take his place!
LOL he is just trying to process what he has been confronted with. My guess he will join in the fun soon enough once he realises what he's missing out on.
Of course he will! He'll be in there naked again very soon! He knows that he wants it!
Post a Comment