Ah! The annual check-up! Knew it would cum! Great selection of guys to work on it (or you or both)!!! Hugs, Patrick
I'll echo Lord Patrick's comment!
I've got something he can work on in the meantime.
I've got a blow on my manifold, can he fix it? ;)
Gotta love a hot mechanic!
I have followed your Torn Jeans Blog for years yet you have never posted any of my Blogs on your site. Try Pleasant Encounters Adult Stories by Dick Clinton and please post it on your site.Thank You Dick Clinton
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ah! The annual check-up! Knew it would cum! Great selection of guys to work on it (or you or both)!!! Hugs, Patrick
I'll echo Lord Patrick's comment!
I've got something he can work on in the meantime.
I've got a blow on my manifold, can he fix it? ;)
Gotta love a hot mechanic!
I have followed your Torn Jeans Blog for years yet you have never posted any of my Blogs on your site. Try Pleasant Encounters Adult Stories by Dick Clinton and please post it on your site.
Thank You Dick Clinton
Post a Comment