Saturday, August 3, 2013

He is wondering who to hang out with this weekend

Koba? Ray? Stan? Lord Patrick? Justin? Butch? Whack? Manhandled? TornJeans? Thomass?
Cannot decide so he will throw a party and invite us all!
Dress code is t shirt and torn jeans! And boots!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

Justin said...

I'll be there but I'm first in line for the stud

Unknown said...

I'm on my way!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I am on my way as well. He might have fun until I get there and then you might have to cancel the rest of you Men. After I have my way with him, he will be worn out.

WOOF
Ray

Unknown said...

I forgot to mention Paul at enhanced masculinity. My sincere apologies!! He is more than welcome to join!

Stan said...

Damn! I missed this post. Maybe next time.

whkattk said...

Damn! Had I seen the invite in time...

Koba said...

Sheesh! I'm ALWAYS late lately it seems!!! If he's still around, send him my way! ;-)