Not sure if you noticed, but I am spending a little less time on here.
I am just too busy.
So I will post when I can and comment on your blog when I can.
Often I take a look, but no comments as its my way of keeping in touch with you.
Hope you men do not mind, as I am busy and I also want to enjoy summer.
Thanks
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
12 comments:
Like you saw from my blog post "Slow Down" I am rather in the same position. Fascinationg ass sticking out of those torn boxers!
Post if and when you can!
WOOF onthese HOT Men. Rick. just do not leave the blog land. I would miss you allot.
Hugs
Ray
Thank you, men!
Well, Ray, it appears a lot of bloggers are beginning to slow down a bit. It takes more time than most readers realize.
Stay well and post when you can!
Always enjoy your posts. Whenever you feel like it is fine with me. Take care mate.
Haha! Enjoy it while it lasts! We'll be shovelling snow again in no time! :)
Not me, Koba! Maybe you! LOL
agree with u rick looking to post less myself here shortly
I'm in the same boat. Either I get up early to catch the blogs or stay up extra late. Only so many hours in a day.
Missing you already. Is that truck ready yet?
Oh yeh, Tim! My truck was ready last fall after three weeks of they fooling around and finally getting it fixed.
This fall I will be more prepared so they do not take as long, so stay tuned!
Post a Comment