Nope but I do like the oldies allot better. you know with Al Parker, Jon King,etc
Jeans used to be really TIGHT!!!
Sorry! Can't help with names! Memories of the past are good memories!
Men of the Midway! For some reason I remember! One of the guys is Chris Burns and the other is Tim Krammer (sp)No idea of the mustached man!
never paid attention to the names just the peckers anc balls
Not a clue. Don't think I ever saw that one!
Doesn't ring a bell but if I saw it at the Adonis Theater on 8th Ave I would have been busy doing other things at the time.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nope but I do like the oldies allot better. you know with Al Parker, Jon King,etc
Jeans used to be really TIGHT!!!
Sorry! Can't help with names! Memories of the past are good memories!
Men of the Midway! For some reason I remember! One of the guys is Chris Burns and the other is Tim Krammer (sp)
No idea of the mustached man!
never paid attention to the names just the peckers anc balls
Not a clue. Don't think I ever saw that one!
Doesn't ring a bell but if I saw it at the Adonis Theater on 8th Ave I would have been busy doing other things at the time.
Post a Comment