Oh my, #7 can be in my Easter parade! Have a good one Rick. ;P
Any one of these guys can come do some work at my place any time!
I want the first 2..I think they are twins. can you think of having twins work on you??WOOFRay
I know I've got some other ideas! Have a great weekend, Rick!
They don't look at all like the guys I hired to fix my shingles. Did you get them from the yellow pages?
when it's break time I'll be ready to serve them all.
I need some work done on my pipe you think this bunch is up to it lol
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my, #7 can be in my Easter parade! Have a good one Rick. ;P
Any one of these guys can come do some work at my place any time!
I want the first 2..I think they are twins. can you think of having twins work on you??
WOOF
Ray
I know I've got some other ideas! Have a great weekend, Rick!
They don't look at all like the guys I hired to fix my shingles. Did you get them from the yellow pages?
when it's break time I'll be ready to serve them all.
I need some work done on my pipe you think this bunch is up to it lol
Post a Comment