I have never been to a real back room, which at my age is damn shame. I assume it is nice and dark, so I won't scare everyone away. If you know of one in the midwest that is active, please let me know! It is a fantasy of mine. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque
Check out Chicago, Upton. I am sure they have something if it is not quite the back room. The next best place are the baths and they always have dark areas.
8 comments:
I need to go to the back room ASAP if not sooner. My balls are turning blue.
WOOF on these HOT Men.
WOOF
Ray
good variety, nice fat cock on #3 and love the facial cum shot! and the last one is a cutie would make a good houseboy
... I now know where to go tonight ... !
Great cock on #3! Fantastic mix of hot men! Thanks! Enjoy!
that's great because I like a variety of cocks!
I have never been to a real back room, which at my age is damn shame. I assume it is nice and dark, so I won't scare everyone away. If you know of one in the midwest that is active, please let me know! It is a fantasy of mine. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque
Check out Chicago, Upton. I am sure they have something if it is not quite the back room. The next best place are the baths and they always have dark areas.
I wanna join Jake and that other dude in No. 2!
Post a Comment