Just thought I share with you that since I am a nudist and my friend is too. We get together about once every two weeks to play pool in the nude. Where? It's a secret!
And we are friends so nothing happens after. Just a good friendly game of naked pool and chat. So what do you guys do on the weekend?
Stiff sticks all round then. In Aus if you lose pool you have to run around the table pantless, dont know if thats a worldwide rule, but would love to see it. If not, the backroom should suffice.
10 comments:
But how about the jeans?
How about with wifebeater on? lol!
I'd like to play with No. 3!
Number 1 my pool stick.
WOOF
Ray
I join the league too! does the loser get to suck all the other cocks
... shame, for there are no jeans to be worn at the pool, are there ... ?(LOL)
The winner takes it all. Are spectators allowed?
Hi Justin! Yes, some men drop by to watch us play pool and look at our junk.
Stiff sticks all round then. In Aus if you lose pool you have to run around the table pantless, dont know if thats a worldwide rule, but would love to see it. If not, the backroom should suffice.
Man, if your pool buddies
look anything like that
hot player in #1-I'll be
down...to pocket his balls
and shoot a little...
Post a Comment