If you dont want him ill take good care of him :)
Holy fuck! I wish I could run into him at a truck stop.
Since you seem afaird of these HOT Men. I will take over from here, boy. One fine Man. Love the last picture the most.WOOFRay
Yep! One really hot man!
Get in the cab with him and go. He can whore you out in truckstops.
LOve, Love, Love me some trucker daddy meat!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If you dont want him ill take good care of him :)
Holy fuck! I wish I could run into him at a truck stop.
Since you seem afaird of these HOT Men. I will take over from here, boy. One fine Man. Love the last picture the most.
WOOF
Ray
Yep! One really hot man!
Get in the cab with him and go. He can whore you out in truckstops.
LOve, Love, Love me some trucker daddy meat!!!
Post a Comment