Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aw, Shad Up!

and take it like a man!

and keep your head down!
I do not care if all the men are watching us.
We love it!
We are top couples finally got a bottom like you!
So hang on for a long afternoon ride!
The men watching us knows all about us.
They are going to be talking about you for weeks!
You are "exhibitionist in training" so get used to it




Oh wow!
I see what you guys mean!
This is the best gay clothing optional resort there is!
Let see how fast we get a hard on!





Oh Man! Not again!
Well, the guy on the bottom is breathing so I guess he is ok.
I will take my coffee break now as those men are serious fuckers.
These things seem to always happen on my shift.

2 comments:

Stan said...

You know how I wish I were that bottom with everyone watching....hell form a line and wait your turn....fuck!

Leatherpigboy said...

Damn Stan you beat me to it!